GymCide® is a bleach-free disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs that cause infectious diseases, including Athlete's Foot. It is EPA-registered and works on hard surfaces like locker room floors and exercise machines.
GymCide's mission is to provide a hospital-grade disinfectant that is safe for gyms, fitness centers, athletic equipment, and first responder gear while eliminating germs that cause infection and smelly odors.
Our exclusive GymCide® Concentrated Formula makes 256 diluted gallons! Concentrated products will always work out cheaper than buying ready-to-use products.
To calculate the end-use cost of concentrated chemicals, divide the cost per gallon by the diluted quantity. For example, let’s assume you pay $25.00 for a gallon of cleaning concentrate, and it has a 1:256 dilution (0.5oz/Gallon). 1:256 yields 256 gallons of product. $25.00 ÷ 256 = $0.0976 per ready-to-use gallon!
1. Remove visible soil prior to application of the product.
2. Hold the container six to eight inches from the surface to be treated.
3. Allow product to wet the hard non-porous surface for 3 minutes (for Bloodborne Pathogens: allow surface to remain wet for HIV-1 1 minute and for HBV and HCV 1 minute).
4. No scrubbing is necessary. Wipe off with a clean cloth, mop, or sponge. The product will not leave grit or soap scum.
1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
2. Apply a solution of 0.5 oz. of this product per gal. of water to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, mop, by immersion, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device, hand pump trigger spray device, coarse trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray.
3. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
4. Allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
5. Prepare a fresh solution daily or when visibly dirty.